Claims Advisory Services

The rules on personal tax allowances changed in 2016. And the great news is that you may be able to backdate any claims up to 4 years!

We are currently assisting thousands of customers to re-claim the tax that is due to them.

HMRC only allow a certain amount of time to make your reclaim. So make sure that you act today and don’t lose out call us now on 01902 955253** to find out more.

claim now

Marriage Tax Allowance

  • The marriage tax allowance lets you transfer £1,260 of your personal allowance (the amount you can earn tax free each tax year) to your spouse or civil partner if they earn more than you.
  • Recent studies reveal that it’s estimated that over 2.4 million couples are missing out on this cash by not claiming what is rightfully theirs. If you are married or in a civil partnership you could easily qualify.
  • If your claim is successful, it will lower the higher earner’s tax bill for the tax year, but you can also backdate your claim for a further four years.
  • We can easily start your claim on a NO WIN NO FEE basis*, and there are no complex forms to complete.
  • Start today and you could have your refund in as little as 6 weeks.
*Please click here to see our terms and conditions which explain our fees and cancellation policy.